Did you misspell the name when making the United Airlines Reservation? Whenever a passenger has misspelled his/her name on the United Airlines ticket, it can be corrected according to the name correction/change policy. If a passenger has booked a flight with United Airlines and has misspelled the name, it can easily be corrected. To make United Airlines Name change, the passenger must follow the airline’s name change policy.
United Airlines name change policy
When a passenger has misspelled the name and wants to make changes to the itinerary, he can do so in accordance with the name change policy. Simply United Airlines name change policy is mentioned below and does not require supporting documentation:
- Correct the spelling of the passenger’s name.
- Correct the spelling of the last passenger number.
- Change a name to a nickname or vice versa.
- Make changes or correct the prefix or title.
- Add or remove a middle name or initial.
- Make corrections to the passenger’s first and last name backward.
Simple name changes/fixes: United Airlines
As long as a passenger has misspelled his name on the United Airlines ticket, it can be corrected according to the name correction/change policy. Here are some simple assumptions under the same policy that do not require any legal documentation:
- Correct the spelling of the name
- Correcting the spelling of the surname
- Change a nickname name or vice versa
- Change or correct a prefix (title)
- Delete or add an initial or middle name
- Correct inverted names and surnames
Read more about United Airlines Name Change