Today Air Canada is the largest and domestic and international airline in Canada, serving 210 airports on six contents, and is among the 20 largest airlines in the world. To enjoy luxurious things while traveling to your destination, you can go for an Air Canada reservation. You can book Air Canada flights either through the Airline’s official website or by contacting the Air Canada reservations number +1-802-231-1806. The Airline customer service team is always there to help you and resolve your issues or concerns.
Air Canada Phone Number Information:
|Air Canada Reservation Phone Number||1-802-231-1806|
|Air Canada Customer Service Phone Number||1-802-231-1806|
|Air Canada Booking Phone Number||1-802-231-1806|
|Air Canada Phone Number||1-802-231-1806|
|Air Canada Baggage Tracking Number||1-888-689-2247|
|Air Canada Vacation Phone Number||1-866-529-2079|
|Air Canada Group Reservation||1-888-247-2262|
|Hubs||Calgary, Montreal- Trudeau, Toronto- Pearson, Vancouver|
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
The most straightforward way is to call Air Canada direct. You can reach Air Canada at 1-888-247-2262. Make sure you have your booking reference and Aeroplan number handy to make it a swift and efficient call.
Command to Speak with Customer Service at Air Canada by Phone:
Dial Air Canada Phone Number: 1-888-974-0292
- Press 1, If the journey has been interrupted by COVID 19.
- Press 2, To speak about existing reservations.
- Press 3, flight departure and arrival-related issue.
- Pres 4, for new booking, coupons, and credit-related queries.
Air Canada customer service representative contacts:
For United State:
- 1-888-247-2262 for booking & reservations issue
- 1-888-689-BAGS(2247) for missing & damaged baggage
For United Kingdom:
- 00 800 669 92222 for booking Issues
- 00 800 669 92222 for website related assistance
- 1-888-247-2262(Toll-Free) for booking & reservations
- 1-514-393-3333(Tel) for booking & reservations
- 1-800-361-8071(24×7 Hours) for hearing impaired (TTY Reservations)
Benefits of Air Canada Online Booking:
You can make an Air Canada reservation through the airline’s official website or any other travel agent. And if you are going to book your reservation through the website, you will get the following benefits.
- Chances are higher you will get the lower fare prices.
- Through Air Canada Manage Booking, you can easily cancel or change your booking.
- You can easily upgrade your reservation from lower cabin class to first cabin class and also pay for your car rental and hotel rent.
- You can also check your flight status or check-in 24 hours before the departure of your flight.
Air Canada 24-Hour Cancellation Policy.
You can cancel an Air Canada flight within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund.
So read that itinerary they e-mail you carefully. If you made a mistake, this is your window to fix it.
Best Price Guarantee with Air Canada Vacations.
Book your Air Canada Vacations package and if you find a lower price elsewhere within 24 hours of your initial reservation, they’ll refund you the difference, up to a maximum of $400 per booking.
Flight Guarantees with Air Canada Vacations.
When you book Air & Cruise with Air Canada Vacations, they guarantee that you’ll get there, no matter what. In the unlikely event that a delayed flight causes you to miss your cruise, you will be rebooked on the next available flight to catch up with it.
No hassles, no extra cost. Air Canada even guarantees your return flight (http://vacations.aircanada.com/en/ideas/activities/suggestions/recommendations/promotions/2012-Cruises-Best-Price-Guarantee–Flight-Guarantee/23549), so if the ship is late, they’ll book you on the next available flight home.
Extra seating for passengers with special needs
Air Canada makes available extra seating free of charge to passengers traveling within Canada who require additional space due to their disabilities, including obesity, or to accommodate an attendant.
The policy meets the “One Passenger, One Fare” requirements of the Canadian Transportation Agency.
For more information, customers should consult the Air Canada website at http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/before/specialneeds.html or contact Air Canada Reservations or their travel agent. Air Canada will require 48 hours notice in advance of travel (in certain situations 72 hours’ notice) but will make every reasonable effort to accommodate bookings made within that time period. No advance seat selection is permitted when requesting extra seating.
For flights to and from the United States, Air Canada offers a 50 percent discount off certain fares for attendants.